International Natural Hair Meetup Day presented by Koils by Nature, is an annual one-day event. Its purpose is to allow the opportunity for women across the country to meet in their own communities while networking, sharing and meeting (virtually) other women across the country participating in meetups on the same day. Natural hair meetups are events designed to share information, techniques, inspiration and products to aid individuals in their natural hair journey.
Attendees of the natural hair meetup will be able to:
- Meet other naturals in their area
- Gain exposure to natural hair product lines and companies
- Learn the process of planning and executing a natural hair meetup (event hosts)
- Meet natural hair and beauty bloggers and Youtube vloggers
- Network with other natural hair meetup organizers (event hosts)
- Discover resources, techniques, products and people that can serve as inspiration and information for the natural hair care journey.
- Purchase tickets here
Click here to learn about more upcoming natural hair events in DC, Maryland and Baltimore
In addition, below is a video of N Natural Hair Studio founder Angela Walker discussing what naturalistas can expect from the second annual Naturalista Hair Show this August!
Hopefully you can make it out to an event or two 🙂